FALL = ORANGES & CHOCOLATEOCTOBER 10, 2014
Try this simple tapas-inspired here fall recipe from our friend Beth at Cooking By Design. This recipe elegantly pairs our Sea Salt & Cane Sugar bar with citrus and cinnamon for the perfect balance of sweet, tart, and savory!
What You’ll Need
- 1 large orange, seedless
- 1 Tbls of cinnamon
- 1 bar, Salazon Chocolate (Dark Chocolate w/Sea Salt &Organic Turbinado Cane Sugar)
- Slice orange in half between stem & bottom.
- Slice each half. You now have 4 quarters.
- Slice each quarter into ¼- ½” slices.
- Arrange orange slices on a platter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon down the center of each orange slice.
- Break off pieces of the chocolate bar.
- Serve immediately.
Yields up to 4 servings; 2 orange slices per person & several pieces of chocolate.
- Salazon Organic Dark Chocolate Bars | Salazon Chocolate Bars | Salazon Chocolate Co.
- Salt Chocolate – Fair Trade – Organic | Salazon | Salazon Chocolate Co.
- Collections | Salazon Chocolate Co.
- Story | Salazon Chocolate Co.
- Trail Series | Salazon Chocolate Co.